We just got STONE & Digital Dave and seeking more Talent!

Moderator: pmsimon

Post Reply
geniouxtalent
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:46 am

We just got STONE & Digital Dave and seeking more Talent!

Post by geniouxtalent » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:05 am

Not an Agent....But a Management Company.

GENIOUX
Genioux Management Company PO BOX 690 Shalimar, FL 32579
Representing America’s Talent
Manager - Biff Roberts Cell 856-237-6688 geniouxtalent@aol.com

dwc151
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:50 am

Re: We just got STONE & Digital Dave and seeking more Talent

Post by dwc151 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:48 am

Getting a podaster that spams online forums isn't a big "get" for an agent.

But let's stop pretending. You're actually Stone and/or Dave anyway.

geniouxtalent
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:46 am

Re: We just got STONE & Digital Dave and seeking more Talent

Post by geniouxtalent » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:22 am

dwc151 wrote:Getting a podaster that spams online forums isn't a big "get" for an agent.

But let's stop pretending. You're actually Stone and/or Dave anyway.
Podaster? Howard Stern I know you have a major dislike for Stone & Digital Dave but this is to much!
Worry about performing on America's Got Talent. Though the show has improved ratings. It's nowhere the viewership it was when you got on board. Mel B, Howie and Heidi can't carry you forever. When they put you on viewership dropped nearly 40% .

When they dump you give Biff Roberts a call. You still have a great face for radio!

Or is this the guy who wanted me to represent him and I declined. The guy from North Florida? Wyoming? Or is this the guy who wanted Stone & Digital Dave on their station because the ratings were so low and wanted to pay them peanuts.? Or just a frustrated Radio guy?

Signed..... Biff Roberts...Oh I mean Stone & Digital Dave....LOL.....LOL!!!

dwc151
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:50 am

Re: We just got STONE & Digital Dave and seeking more Talent

Post by dwc151 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:47 pm

LOL

You know how I know this is either Dave or Stone? Because you went right to the Howard Stern thing. That's what you do every single time someone calls you out for spamming message boards and Craigslist.

Yes...I know you from way back in the days of spamming the Delaware Craigslist Rants and Raves section. Does your Linkedin resume still claim that you did mornings on WSTW?

dylan923
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:06 am

Re: We just got STONE & Digital Dave and seeking more Talent

Post by dylan923 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:57 am

SO Biff Roberts, when he gets turned down or passed over by a station, resorts to THIS:

thestoneforum@aol.com
Jun 4

to me
I am the producer of the Stone & Digital Dave show. Don't worry we will. And I'll make sure they will do commentary on the your lame radio station, programming and shows. Be for real, that they would even consider working in your market and station. I guess a small market, low revenue and a failing radio station makes people act irrational....ENOUGH? Thanks for the fodder!

Sincerely,

Biff Roberts
Producer
the STone & Digital Dave Show!